Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am new to this forum & have a few queries regarding getting an Australian PR. Please help.

1)I have completed my B.E in Electronics & Telecommunication from Pune University..Is this considered as ICT Major?

2)Do i have two submit statutory declaration with jobs & responsibilities for all previous employments or only current employer , as I won't get a reference letter from any of them.

3)I am currently working as Windows & Citrix Administrator so what should be the code I should apply to ACS?
I think it should be , ANZSCO code 262113 - Systems Administrator that I should go with , but not sure.
Anyone who is a Windows or Citrix Administrator & received a positive assessment from ACS .. please reply which code did you apply with & received positive ACS.

4)If I go with ANZSCO code 262113 - Systems Administrator for Skills assessment , I see it in STSOL..What does this mean,Am I not eligible to apply for 189 visa ? And if I have to proceed for PR am I only eligible for 190 visa?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance to all.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hello All,

I am new to this forum & have a few queries regarding getting an Australian PR. Please help.

1)I have completed my B.E in Electronics & Telecommunication from Pune University..Is this considered as ICT Major?

2)Do i have two submit statutory declaration with jobs & responsibilities for all previous employments or only current employer , as I won't get a reference letter from any of them.

3)I am currently working as Windows & Citrix Administrator so what should be the code I should apply to ACS?
I think it should be , ANZSCO code 262113 - Systems Administrator that I should go with , but not sure.
Anyone who is a Windows or Citrix Administrator & received a positive assessment from ACS .. please reply which code did you apply with & received positive ACS.

4)If I go with ANZSCO code 262113 - Systems Administrator for Skills assessment , I see it in STSOL..What does this mean,Am I not eligible to apply for 189 visa ? And if I have to proceed for PR am I only eligible for 190 visa?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance to all.
1.) ICT major or minor is considered by the syllabus you have been taught not with degree
Please go through the PDF files under "Skills Assessment Information" section here: https://www.acs.org.au/msa/information-for-applicants.html

2.)Yes you need SD for all previous jobs and current job for the past 10 years

3.) Please go through the PDF and choose wisely. anyone here applied with same category pls reply

4.) If it is STSOL only option is 190

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

I have some queries..

1)I have done my B.E in E&TC from Pune university & I'm planning to do my skills assessment but I feel that my degree marksheets & transcripts will not suffice to prove my degree as qualified as it contains only names of subjects.So, can I attach the syllabus in pdf & submit it for skills assessment & if yes, should each page be attested and certified as true copy of original by advocate.
2)The skills assessment doc says:
The following Statutory Declarations or Affidavits are NOT suitable:
a)Does NOT contain words to the effect Sworn Before or Signed Before or Witnessed Before.
b)From a junior colleague
c)Stating the referee agrees with what the applicant has written in another document
d)Stamp and signature of Notary Public doesn’t state that the referee’s signature is witnessed
e)Signature of Notary Public only states Attested Copy.

As stated in Step (d) & (e) should the advocate mandatorily has to put a stamp as witnessed before / sworn before or it's fine/OK even if he writes it himself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts