Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am filling my partner's form 1221 and have some doubts about following questions. Would appreciate some assistance from those who already have filled 1221.

Q 10. Do you currently have, or have you ever had, other passports/travel documents?
Does this question ask for any old expired passports or is it with respect to passports from any other countriy?

Q 27. Is your partner currently, or have they ever been, a citizen of any country?
I have been an Indian citizen by birth. Do I need to mention that here? I've never been a citizen of any other country. If the question had been any other country, I would have mentioned NO.

Regards.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi guys,

I am filling my partner's form 1221 and have some doubts about following questions. Would appreciate some assistance from those who already have filled 1221.

Q 10. Do you currently have, or have you ever had, other passports/travel documents?
Does this question ask for any old expired passports or is it with respect to passports from any other countriy?

Q 27. Is your partner currently, or have they ever been, a citizen of any country?
I have been an Indian citizen by birth. Do I need to mention that here? I've never been a citizen of any other country. If the question had been any other country, I would have mentioned NO.

Regards.
Guys, need your help in here.

Regards.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
You should give details of expired passports(if any) ...

You can simply write NO for this...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lifeisgood said:
You should give details of expired passports(if any) ...

You can simply write NO for this...
I have already uploaded my 1221. For q10, I wrote NO. I thought it was for passports of other countries. Is there a way to delete an upload in the application? I guess no. I'll probably wait for the CO to revert? What say?

Vijay.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Vijay - i took the guidance of my friend who filed the appl and now a PR. He told me to write No even when i told him that I had an old passport before.

I did the same too.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Its a black hole out there...Whatz gone is gone and nothing can be doen about it :D...
Dont worry,if something is incorrect then the CO will get back to you...

I have already uploaded my 1221. For q10, I wrote NO. I thought it was for passports of other countries. Is there a way to delete an upload in the application? I guess no. I'll probably wait for the CO to revert? What say?

Vijay.

Reactions: msvayani
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.