Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've made the online application and now need to upload the documents mentioned in the mail. There are some queries regarding that for me:

1. Can I upload the scanned original or do I need to send the scanned certified copies?
2. It is mentioned to include all the evidence of work experience used to get the ACS skill assessment. For this, do I need to send exactly the same documents? Because my employer confirmation letter is addressed to the ACS.

Thanks,
Slexpat

·
Registered
230 Posts
slexpat said:
Hi,

I've made the online application and now need to upload the documents mentioned in the mail. There are some queries regarding that for me:

1. Can I upload the scanned original or do I need to send the scanned certified copies?
2. It is mentioned to include all the evidence of work experience used to get the ACS skill assessment. For this, do I need to send exactly the same documents? Because my employer confirmation letter is addressed to the ACS.

Thanks,
Slexpat
Ans 1: yes, you can upload scans as long as they are colored scans of the originals.
Ans 2: yes, you would need to send the exact same set of documents. It does not matter if the letter is addressed to the ACS. DIAC may reverify the employment. They may ask you for additional references, if required.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ans 1: yes, you can upload scans as long as they are colored scans of the originals.
Ans 2: yes, you would need to send the exact same set of documents. It does not matter if the letter is addressed to the ACS. DIAC may reverify the employment. They may ask you for additional references, if required.
Thanks for the info. I hope you are sure about this & you have done the same while you lodged the application. Will do as per your advice!

Slexpat

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks for the info. I hope you are sure about this & you have done the same while you lodged the application. Will do as per your advice!

Slexpat
Yes. I have also submitted online in a similar manner.:)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have also submitted my application and got acknowledgement.

I am just confused about naming the documents. How should I name the documents. I have myself, my wife and our son as applicants. I am the principal applicant.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I am just confused about naming the documents. How should I name the documents. I have myself, my wife and our son as applicants. I am the principal applicant.
Have a look at this thread. Dreamaus has mentioned the way he did & got the grant also!

All da best!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
There's no specific naming instruction as such....
I named the docs in the following manner : e:g : for the passport I named it : lastname_firstname_PASSPORT

NOTE: You cannot change the file name or delete/replace the file once the uploading process is complete...

I make a spelling mistake in one of the files names :p ...but couldnt do anything later on....lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.