55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this, and had a few queries on the ACS:

1. As per the ACS guidelines -
The following information is required on each page of your certified copy:
• The words Certified True Copy of the Original
• The signature of the certifying person
• The date signed and name of the certifying person
• Registration number or title of the certifying person (e.g.: Police Officer, Doctor)
• Certification details must be legible on the copy

Am I supposed to get my University Transcripts certified like this? I am thinking if the clerk is going to shout at me for getting all these details mentioned on each transcript for each semester.

2. How am I to get an experience letter that states "Description of Duties Performed". My experience letter does not mention this. What must I do? I mean I have worked there, but do you think it is okay to manually add my duties performed to the experience letter that I have.

·
Registered
45 Posts
For every scanned document you upload example, educational certificates, passport etc you need to have it certified as a true copy. This certifies that the copy is a true copy of the original document.

Regards to the experience letters - If your experience letters do not mention your roles and responsibilities(duties) on them, you will have to get your roles and responsibilities notarized on a stamp paper.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For every scanned document you upload example, educational certificates, passport etc you need to have it certified as a true copy. This certifies that the copy is a true copy of the original document.

How do I do this? Do I have to write on the transcript? Who should certify this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts