Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a couple of quick queries on the Medical Checks which are required for visa 175:

1. Since I could not download the forms 26EH & 160EH, I have been asked to submit using form 26 & 160.
Will my doctor be required to send these to the HOC Centre in Sydney (with my TRN mentioned on the top) or do these go back to GSM Adelaide?

2. Is there a requirement that the Primary Application and Dependent Applicant (which in my case is my wife) need to get the Medicals done at the same point in time or can i schedule my wife's medical before mine?

I am currently outside India and will only be able to get my medical done once back, whereas my wife can proceed. Do you think there could be a problem?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hello,

I have a couple of quick queries on the Medical Checks which are required for visa 175:

1. Since I could not download the forms 26EH & 160EH, I have been asked to submit using form 26 & 160.
Will my doctor be required to send these to the HOC Centre in Sydney (with my TRN mentioned on the top) or do these go back to GSM Adelaide?

2. Is there a requirement that the Primary Application and Dependent Applicant (which in my case is my wife) need to get the Medicals done at the same point in time or can i schedule my wife's medical before mine?

I am currently outside India and will only be able to get my medical done once back, whereas my wife can proceed. Do you think there could be a problem?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers...

Hi...

I've just done my medicals on the 30 January 2010... so I hope my answers will add some value...

1) Your panel Doctor will know where to send it to... normally is to Sydney (as in my case).. somehow DIAC will know what to do from there...

2) I think it's better to do the medicals at the SAME time, rather than do one and then later on do the other. Since the application for the Visa includes you and your wife. Unless of course your wife does hers first, you can tell your doctor to hold on to the result and wait until you come in later and do yours. Then he can send it to Australia together. This is very important.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts