Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I applied for Engineering Degree Assessment and got a Positive reply from Engineers Australia however I didnt get my work experience evaluated as my Migration agent wrongly advised me saying it was not required.

I am not sure whether i will get 5 points for my work experience. As one and half years of my 3.5 years experience was as a Trainee Engineer.

I wish to get a confirmation on my Job Experience before I apply for 189 category.

I have applied to WA for state sponsorship however they have put a restriction to WA Mechanical Engineer Intake. Its difficult to tell when they would open up again.

My question is if I do re-apply to Engineers Australia only for having my work experience evaluated and if i do receive an Invitation for state sponsorship from WA in the mean time will that hold up the process of state sponsorship as now the job evaluation is under review ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
In my case EA did not either evaluated work experience even I had paid extra fee for work experience evaluation. I think When you will apply for Visa in final stage then your CO will evaluate work experience if he will have any doubts .

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In my case EA did not either evaluated work experience even I had paid extra fee for work experience evaluation. I think When you will apply for Visa in final stage then your CO will evaluate work experience if he will have any doubts .

Thanks for the reply. Just a Question does your EA Letter says that it has evaluated your work experience the way it says it has evaluated your degree.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Just a Question does your EA Letter says that it has evaluated your work experience the way it says it has evaluated your degree.
No the letter did not say anything about work experience it only addresses to the qualification and degree . There is nothing mentioned about work experience. As already mentioned I have paid them fee for work experience evaluation .

Reactions: sam1767
1 - 4 of 4 Posts