Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am working as a software engineer with 11 Years of experience in Microsoft Technology. I have completed my engineering bachelor degree in Information Technology (4 Years) in India.

After submitting my application to ACS, They have provided the following in their result letter.

1) ACS has approved only 7 Years and 10 Months of work Experience dated on Jan-2015.

2) The Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology from Madurai Kamaraj University completed April 2004 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing.

Qualification: 15 Points

Age Group: 25-32 (30 Points)

IELTS : Competent Level (0 Points)

After the ACS Skills assessment(Completed on Jan-2015), I am working in the same company with the same designation for the past 6 months(Jan-2015 To Jun-2015). In order to get 8 years of relevant acs experience, i need to include this 6 month. So, Do i need to apply acs once again for getting the updated letter which covers the 6 months period?

Shall i proceed further to apply expression of interest for australian visa(DIBP)?

Kindly guide me.

Thanks,
Rajesh

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
You don't need re-assessment, just a fresh reference letter from your employer (similar to the one you already had in Jan-2015) clarifying that you continue to work in the same position, performing same duties and utilizing the same skills as required by your nominated occupation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts