Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

I have a queries for uploading documents for (189 visa)

I have uploaded my original documents, later i came across a ACK mail by skillselect
in that they sated to upload only certified documents.

Now iam confused what to do.

Thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello Leo,

What do you mean by original documents?? or they color scanned copies of your certificates? if so , then you don't need to do notorize them. if they are not color scanned, then you must need to go for notory.

Thanks
Raj

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hello Leo,

What do you mean by original documents?? or they color scanned copies of your certificates? if so , then you don't need to do notorize them. if they are not color scanned, then you must need to go for notory.

Thanks
Raj
You can upload to eVisa page either Original Color Scans or Certified Photocopy Of Originals (but certification stamp should also be color scanned). Certified in India means 'Notarized'; or else where signed and stamped by any person authorized to certify a photocopy as legit.

·
Registered
183 Posts
HI,

I have a queries for uploading documents for (189 visa)

I have uploaded my original documents, later i came across a ACK mail by skillselect
in that they sated to upload only certified documents.

Now iam confused what to do.

Thanks.
You can upload to eVisa page either Original Color Scans or Certified Photocopy Of Originals (but certification stamp should also be color scanned). Certified in India means 'Notarized'; or else where signed and stamped by any person authorized to certify a photocopy as legit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts