Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Queries before lodging the 189 visa

1K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  smkzeeshan 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I have a couple of questions for you all.

1) I have applied for my EOI under subclass 189 and hopefully get an invitation to apply for visa soon. My question is the documents related to my education(marks sheet, bachelor's degree) , work experience(payslips, offer letter) and IELTS should they be certified before uploading while lodging for the visa or can I directly scan the original document and upload them?

2) I have been working in the same company from past 5 years in India ( but for a period less than 1 year I was in United Kingdom, to be precise 11 months and 15 days in UK). Do i need to provide the PCC for UK also along with Indian PCC?

3) While uploading the proof of work experience do i need to submit the payslips of my entire 5 year career? Can you please let me know is there an alternative way by which I show to the DIAC that i have been working from past 5 years for claiming points for my work experience?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Zeeshan

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.