Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Is anyone familiar with the update BSMQ aka Queensland state nomination team posted yesterday?

The update states "Due to the high demand of onshore 489 EOIs received (including Masters Alumni applicants) BSMQ will only be issuing invitation to those applicants that are currently working in regional as well as having ongoing job offer."

The wording is confusing and so is the placement of the excerpt on the website. Does this mean that they will ONLY be issuing 489 nominations and no 190 nominations? Could someone please shed some light on this?

Cheers,

Vegemite

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hello,

Is anyone familiar with the update BSMQ aka Queensland state nomination team posted yesterday?

The update states "Due to the high demand of onshore 489 EOIs received (including Masters Alumni applicants) BSMQ will only be issuing invitation to those applicants that are currently working in regional as well as having ongoing job offer."

The wording is confusing and so is the placement of the excerpt on the website. Does this mean that they will ONLY be issuing 489 nominations and no 190 nominations? Could someone please shed some light on this?

Cheers,

Vegemite
Hi i have never see this in Queensland website can u pls share the link where did you get this.

Cheers

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hello,

Cheers,

Vegemite
Hi dear, have you tried to contact them regarding this... Whether it is applicable to only 489 or 190 also?

Sent from my V502930 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi dear, have you tried to contact them regarding this... Whether it is applicable to only 489 or 190 also?

Sent from my V502930 using Tapatalk
They got back to me and said this statement is only for 489 applications. 190 is not affected by this statement but each 190 list has its own requirements.

Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts