Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All
Greeting,

I have received an invitation from Queensland to apply for visa 190 (state nomination), and unfortunately they require me to have a job offer from a registered Queensland employer which I do not have, and it is hard to get within 14 days.

Do you recommend anything that can help in this regard?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Dear All
Greeting,

I have received an invitation from Queensland to apply for visa 190 (state nomination), and unfortunately they require me to have a job offer from a registered Queensland employer which I do not have, and it is hard to get within 14 days.

Is that a mandatory requirement to have a JOB offer for VISA 190? What does the invitation state actually?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Sharma

Invitation has included (Evidence of job) as one of the mandatory documents, and their official website included the following explaination:
* offshore applicants applying under an ICT occupation must show evidence of a minimum 12 month job offer with a Queensland employer registered in Australia. The job offer must be related to your occupation, and evidence is required showing acceptance of the offer

How to get a job offer within 14 days?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Sharma

Invitation has included (Evidence of job) as one of the mandatory documents, and their official website included the following explaination:
* offshore applicants applying under an ICT occupation must show evidence of a minimum 12 month job offer with a Queensland employer registered in Australia. The job offer must be related to your occupation, and evidence is required showing acceptance of the offer

Not really sure about this. Lets wait what others have to say.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dear All
Greeting,

A little confuse. If you have received invitation you can apply for 190 now. Why they asked job offer after invitation?

·
Registered
23,943 Posts
Hi Sharma

QLD expects that only those offshore applicants who already have a confirmed job offer in hand would apply for sponsorship

They don't expect you to apply at all if you don't have a job offer so the question of getting a job in 14 days does not arise

Cheers

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dear All
Greeting,

Since you got invitation, and I guess you have 30 days to submit all your docs, for job offer you could do

1. Find head hunters of employment agencies in QLD major cities, write to them your interest about getting a job and your situation. Highlight that you already have an invitation and just looking for a job, and you have your rich experience and skills, special professional expertise etc. Then you may call them directly, refer to your email and explain your situation, again highlight your potentials

2. Search in job sites like seek.com.au, there you will have many jobs if not that many. Start applying and there are many posting with contact number. You may calk them directly or leave a message. Again highlight your potentials and explain that you have an ITA already

3. You may get engaged with your friends, relatives and communities. Almost in every city there is communities on Facebook now a days. Get yourself engaged with people and look for a job

4. Search in other forums what others have done. Check with them if they can be any help

5. Immigration agent: you may look for agent, call or write to them about your current situation and ask for if they can help. They will charge you off course, but you might still get a way pass

This is my personal suggestions. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since you got invitation, and I guess you have 30 days to submit all your docs, for job offer you could do

1. Find head hunters of employment agencies in QLD major cities, write to them your interest about getting a job and your situation. Highlight that you already have an invitation and just looking for a job, and you have your rich experience and skills, special professional expertise etc. Then you may call them directly, refer to your email and explain your situation, again highlight your potentials

2. Search in job sites like seek.com.au, there you will have many jobs if not that many. Start applying and there are many posting with contact number. You may calk them directly or leave a message. Again highlight your potentials and explain that you have an ITA already

3. You may get engaged with your friends, relatives and communities. Almost in every city there is communities on Facebook now a days. Get yourself engaged with people and look for a job

4. Search in other forums what others have done. Check with them if they can be any help

5. Immigration agent: you may look for agent, call or write to them about your current situation and ask for if they can help. They will charge you off course, but you might still get a way pass

This is my personal suggestions. Thanks.

Thanks very much for the comprehensive advise and valuable information.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks very much for the comprehensive advise and valuable information.
Hey, I am in the same situation and need to submit the job offer letter. Can you please help by letting us know what did you finally do and were you able to get the job letter from anywhere?

Thanks,
Mini

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Really all you can do is hope you can quickly find a job. I think they expect that people don't submit an EOI for a 190 visa if they don't already have the job offer in hand.

Reactions: arslan1

·
Registered
140 Posts
It's so funny to read this thread. Some people are very clear or genuinely naive, that they interpret job offer as just a paper. But it is a very important condition that you require to have before submitting to state nomination.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts