Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lodged EOI with 65 points on Oct 4 2015 for Queensland nomination.

There are changes in QSOL from Oct 8 2015. How would I interpret following statement from Queensland Migration website:

"Transitional arrangements for occupations that have changed or been removed from a QSOL

Expressions of Interest (EOIs) lodged prior to 5 October 2015 will be accepted based on the requirements of the QSOL of 3 September 2014.

Lodged applications must be decision ready, that is all outstanding documents including licensing and registration, must be provided by 19 October 2015."

Would my EOI be considered per old QSOL? Any thoughts? Please Help!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
It should be as per old list. Which occupation you have applied for. As many skilled occupation have been removed from in this update.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It should be as per old list. Which occupation you have applied for. As many skilled occupation have been removed from in this update.
I have applied for 254211: Nurse Educator. Yes, its seems like it is on old list but not on the new one.

Any idea when/if I should expect them to contact me?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Officially the time line is two weeks. Generally they contact before that. You can give them a call and check. Medical opportunities are good in Queensland. Best of luck!

·
Registered
224 Posts
hi all,

any idea when I can be invited for subclass 489-(70 points)

Regards,
Sherif

11/09/2015 -- EOI Submitted (189 Subclass - 263111 - 60 points)
12/10/2015 -- EOI Submitted (489 Subclass - 70 points)
XX/XX/2015 - Invite

·
Registered
84 Posts
The officers at BSMQ told me that when I contacted them. Found them helpful in terms of my application process and I did receive the invite within ten days.

I would advice you speak to them once and enquire.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts