Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dear can you please share a quick access link of Ryan Higgins.. Pleaseeee?

I did study from Ryan Higgins website and youtube videos for IELTS and achieved 7 overall. It is very helpful indeed. I have no idea about the books but you can always refer to his materials available on internet for free and if you feel confident go for the purchase.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I did study from Ryan Higgins website and youtube videos for IELTS and achieved 7 overall. It is very helpful indeed. I have no idea about the books but you can always refer to his materials available on internet for free and if you feel confident go for the purchase.

Hi Sam2304,

Your signature shows that your yet to get an invitation..can you tell me when you lodged your EOI, for what visa type(189/190) and for how many points..thanks!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Have no idea abt the book on sale. By the way wat score are you targetting? If 7 i did say materials on internet is more than sufficient. Purchasing a book would be worth if you are aiming high score
ryan materials in Internet is more than sufficient to get 8. Added to it will be Cambridge 8 series which is available as torrents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts