Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I very much confused about my qualification eligibility for NZ skilled migrant visa. Experts suggestions are desperate for me, please help.:(

I am 30.4 yrs in age. I did my Bachelor of Arts(Mathematics, Accounts, Statistics) and then MCA (master of computer application). And I have 6 years of experience as Software engineer (ICT- 261313) which is mentioned in 'future growth areas' but I cannot claim bonus points under Long term shortage skills and abosolute skills shortage category because my both qualifications are not mentioned in NZQA list and also the university name. So if I assess both qualifications then can my qualifications be eligible ? and then can I claim bonus points. If not what is my next step to gain bonus points.

Experts please help me :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi Goody

I am afraid, assessment just assess your qualification comparable to NZ level system.
After assessment, your qualification cannot get you Bonus points, bcoz you need to have Bachelors in listed streams Computers/IT/Electrical. However you have BA, which is not related to Software Engineer occupation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts