Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

The qualification section requires us to provide our qualification details. I have an MBA in Marketing but prior to that, did my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.

I did not mention the MBA qualification in ACS due to it's irrelevance and my RnR both pre and post MBA in 2613 (SE).

Should I provide my MBA details in the EOI? Or should I only mention the one I provided in ACS that is relevant to the occupation code?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Guys,

The qualification section requires us to provide our qualification details. I have an MBA in Marketing but prior to that, did my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.

I did not mention the MBA qualification in ACS due to it's irrelevance and my RnR both pre and post MBA in 2613 (SE).

Should I provide my MBA details in the EOI? Or should I only mention the one I provided in ACS that is relevant to the occupation code?
You can mention both of them since later in visa application and form 80 everything has to be provided. If you gave now there won't be any complication at later stages.

Hope for the best.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can mention both of them since later in visa application and form 80 everything has to be provided. If you gave now there won't be any complication at later stages.

Hope for the best.
Many thanks.. will provide the information to avoid any conflicts during Visa application and Form 80.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts