Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I understand, as a US attorney (practiced more than 10 years i the US), I am qualified to become a UK solicitor by going through the QLTS (Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme).

I need to get a certificate of eligibility and take the QLTS provided by Kaplarn QLTS.

Few questions:

1) Aside from UK, are there places in the US I can take the test?
2) Any idea where I can get study guides? I've seen a few, but seems pretty expensive. Any thoughts or experiences that can be shared to make things easier?

Any general feedback appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts