Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys ,

This Thread is for everyone who is applying and awaiting an invite for QLD state sponsorship.

please post your questions so we can help each other.

I am currently living in QLD

Applied EOI on 29/09/2020

has anyone applied for BSMQ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, Is anyone applied for QLD-190 visa, and sent an email as directed? If yes, can you share the mail template?

After lodging your EOI, you must send an email explaining how you will meet the Department of Home Affairs ‘critical skills and sectors’ direction.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm an offshore applicant and into Software engineering. Can I apply for this since Software engineer occupation is listed under priority migration list?

And it has mentioned like this:

Open to both ONSHORE and OFFSHORE applicants.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Guys ,

This Thread is for everyone who is applying and awaiting an invite for QLD state sponsorship.

please post your questions so we can help each other.

I am currently living in QLD

Applied EOI on 29/09/2020

has anyone applied for BSMQ?
Yes I have applied but yet to send the eMail; BTW any idea what documents needs to be uploaded? As they say, we get only 24 hours to upload all supporting documents

Which ANZSCO code you have applied for?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I have applied but yet to send the eMail; BTW any idea what documents needs to be uploaded? As they say, we get only 24 hours to upload all supporting documents

Which ANZSCO code you have applied for?
Me too. I submitted EOI, but yet to send an EMAIL. There are list of documents published by BSMQ, Pls refer - https://migration.qld.gov.au/skilled-visa-options/im-working-queensland/

Have you submitted through Agent or by yourself? Can we connect on how to prepare an email and send to them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, could you all please let me know if you guys received any invites after having applied after 29/09/2020? will you guys get any update on EOI login or will they reply via mail? I'm yet to give my PTE exam so want to understand on how many points QLD invites folks for software engineer stream so that I can accordingly prepare.

·
Registered
22,493 Posts
Hi guys, could you all please let me know if you guys received any invites after having applied after 29/09/2020? will you guys get any update on EOI login or will they reply via mail? I'm yet to give my PTE exam so want to understand on how many points QLD invites folks for software engineer stream so that I can accordingly prepare.
Unless you can get 95 points under 189, don’t waste your money on Australian immigration process
Be realistic when you make your points table, or it will just lead to disappointment and wastage of time and money

Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Qld 190

Any updates on this please?
Waiting every day for the invitation.
Hi,

For which ANZSCO code you have applied for?

So far I'm seeing/hearing only people from medical are getting invite (GP/Nurse/etc.,)

Also I'm wondering last time when QLD opened and people applied - I could see the Expatforum thread was flooding with comments /threads, but this time so far only few people have commented does this really mean only few people applied because of only onSHORE or people don't want to share their information here!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,

So far I'm seeing/hearing only people from medical are getting invite (GP/Nurse/etc.,)

Also I'm wondering last time when QLD opened and people applied - I could see the Expatforum thread was flooding with comments /threads, but this time so far only few people have commented does this really mean only few people applied because of only onSHORE or people don't want to share their information here!!
Hi, where can we find who is receiving invites? I am registered nurse waiting for my invite.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

Maybe people do not want to share the information here as they are waiting for an invitation and there are limited places.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Qld 190

Maybe people do not want to share the information here as they are waiting for an invitation and there are limited places.
Agreed on limited places - but its not any one's decision in this forum or no one can influence the decision as well - Was just curious that's all

We are all sailing on the same boat - Let's hope & wait for the best

·
Registered
202 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts