Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Lets unite and post the updates for QLD nomination and invitation here.

Reactions: Abdul jameel

·
Registered
204 Posts
As a Software Engineer, I feel their policy is a downer!
See this below
Applicants must have five years experience post qualification in their nominated occupation and a job offer for a full-time position in their nominated occupation. Queensland is seeking specific ICT skills and work experience in relation to one or more of the following: cyber security, data scientist, data and business analytics and ICT development and architecture. (The 2017-18 QSOL will also place a specific Queensland ceiling of 200 on nominations for ICT occupations across onshore, alumni and offshore programs).

Your ACS skills assessment will state what date your skilled work experience is recognised from – for example:

The following employment after December 2011 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 313113 (Web Administrator) of the ANZSCO Code.

Please ensure you check this date before claiming work experience points on your SkillSelect EOI. If you claim work experience points prior to this date listed on your skills assessment, your state nomination application will be refused due to points being incorrectly claimed. For more information, please refer to Migration Skills Assessment on the ACS website.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey guys Lets unite and post the updates for QLD nomination and invitation here.
Hi myself also applied for ET 233914 on 6th July 2017.as of now i have 55 points if get nominated by queensland wil get 60 ...same time trying PTE to improve my points ..

how will we get notifed for QLD invitation should we login skillselect and see or throu mail..?

cheers
Subha

·
Registered
204 Posts
Please read the below
https://migration.qld.gov.au/skilled-visa-options/im-offshore-interstate/

Application Process

Step 1: Review your eligibility criteria, visa conditions and document checklist on the DIBP website and the BSMQ website. Ensure you meet both DIBP criteria and BSMQ criteria, and have all your documentation (including proof of registration if required for your particular occupation) ready before you apply.

Step 2: For Queensland State nomination, submit an EOI with SkillSelect. Please ensure all information, such as work experience, is included in your EOI. Preference will be given to applicants who select “Queensland” as their nominating state of choice over applicants who select ‘ANY’ state.

Step 3: BSMQ assesses all EOIs that meet DIBP and BSMQ criteria. If you are successful, will receive an email invitation to lodge an application and be requested to provide the BSMQ required documents. Documents are to be uploaded electronically, through the Document Portal link provided in your invitation email. We no longer accept attachments sent to us by email.

Step 4: When you have received your invitation:

Upload required documents
Pay the non-refundable application fee to BSMQ in order to finalise your application.
BSMQ will review your application and may request further information.

Please note: you will be given 14 days to finalise your application from the date of invitation. If you are unable to provide the relevant information within this time frame, you must seek an extension from BSMQ. Applications not finalised within time frames will be closed and applicants will need to submit a new EOI if they wish to re-seek Queensland nomination.

Step 5: Once your completed BSMQ application is received and approved, you will receive an invitation from DIBP to lodge your visa application. You will be given 60 days to lodge your application with DIBP.

Hope the above information helps you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
190_Visa

Hi Guys,

New here. Applied for 190 on 1st of March 2017 under Software Engineer 261313. Total points with state sponsorship is 65. Any chance of invitation in coming months?

Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Guys,

New here. Applied for 190 on 1st of March 2017 under Software Engineer 261313. Total points with state sponsorship is 65. Any chance of invitation in coming months?

Thanks.
Hi ,

We It seems u need to submit your EOI again as QLD opened on 3rd july and they only will consider EOI submitted on or after 3rd. Moreover for Software Engineer u need to show an offer letter as a mandatory requirement for 2017-18.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi myself also applied for ET 233914 on 6th July 2017.as of now i have 55 points if get nominated by queensland wil get 60 ...same time trying PTE to improve my points ..

how will we get notifed for QLD invitation should we login skillselect and see or throu mail..?

cheers
Subha
I m sailing in the same boat with you . I too have 55 +5 for Enginnering technologist .

I submitted EOI on 4th July. Lets See how soon they start sending invite . As far as i know QLD has sent invitation for 55+5 pointer last year . I hope this trend continues:pray:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do we need to show funds for 190Visa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes Its different for Different States . You can check the requirement on official websites.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Any one received ITA from QLD? As I can see in another forum an applicant with received ITA this morning. He applied for "Developer Programmer" but when he applied and what was his score not sure yet.

Regards,
Abdul Mannan

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Guys,

Firstly, best of luck to all of you for getting the visa.

I have also applied for the Visa subclass 190 for QLD, with 60+5 points. My designated occupation is Engineering Technologist 233914. After QLD opened the application window on 3rd July, I applied on 5th July.
As a matter of fact, initially I applied for Victoria on 3rd July but then I changed to QLD. I am also in hope to get the invite from QLD. *Fingers corssed*
I just want to ask one question.. Do States have same invitation rounds as 189 rounds ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Guys,

Firstly, best of luck to all of you for getting the visa.

I have also applied for the Visa subclass 190 for QLD, with 60+5 points. My designated occupation is Engineering Technologist 233914. After QLD opened the application window on 3rd July, I applied on 5th July.
As a matter of fact, initially I applied for Victoria on 3rd July but then I changed to QLD. I am also in hope to get the invite from QLD. *Fingers corssed*

I just want to ask one question.. Do States have same invitation rounds as 189 rounds ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Any one received ITA from QLD? As I can see in another forum an applicant with received ITA this morning. He applied for "Developer Programmer" but when he applied and what was his score not sure yet.

Regards,
Abdul Mannan
Hi Abdul,

Thanks for the info, can you tell us which post you are talking about? We can ask the person about the ITA.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Abdul,

Thanks for the info, can you tell us which post you are talking about? We can ask the person about the ITA.
Hi Anki,

Here's the response from the applicant..

EOI QLD: 03/07/2017
ITA QLD: 07/07/2017

My points breakdown are:
Edu: 15
Exp: 15
Partner: 05
Total: 60

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi,
do you have a full time job offer for your occupation. Becasue as per the Queensland occupation list notes, we should have a job offer + min. 5 years of exp.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did QLD removed Engineering Technologist from their list ?? i cant see that on QLD List

·
Registered
10 Posts
QLD removed Engg Tech 233914

Did QLD removed Engineering Technologist from their list ?? i cant see that on QLD List
Yes, I also checked. The occupation is not there now. With this change, ET is only there under SOLs of Vic and NSW.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, I also checked. The occupation is not there now. With this change, ET is only there under SOLs of Vic and NSW.

How can they do this ... there is no news or notice regarding this ... what happens to the EOI which was submitted .. when this change happened ...Huff its getting tougher day and day :confused::confused::(

·
Registered
21 Posts
How can they do this ... there is no news or notice regarding this ... what happens to the EOI which was submitted .. when this change happened ...Huff its getting tougher day and day :confused::confused::(
Dear Anuhav,

This is something good and bad about Queensland, Whenever they re-open, reanounces that all those EOI's which were submitted before this date wouldn't be considered valid. You have to resubmit a New EOI, if you didn't get an invite for your previous EOI.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dear Anuhav,

This is something good and bad about Queensland, Whenever they re-open, reanounces that all those EOI's which were submitted before this date wouldn't be considered valid. You have to resubmit a New EOI, if you didn't get an invite for your previous EOI.

i have submitted EOI on 4th july when they reopened the QSOL. However now it is not there in the list which is available on website ....

1 - 20 of 56 Posts