Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I work and live in Dubai and looking to fly out to Doha next week for a job interview. I am a Pakistani national and i require a visa to travel to Doha, and the company cannot help at this point due to internal reasons. can anyone help me with this please? how do i go about this?
Thanks
N

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Hello
I work and live in Dubai and looking to fly out to Doha next week for a job interview. I am a Pakistani national and i require a visa to travel to Doha, and the company cannot help at this point due to internal reasons. can anyone help me with this please? how do i go about this?
Thanks
N
As a GCC resident (assuming you have a resident visa for Dubai), I think you are allowed visa on arrival.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your reply. yes i did come across that information but they have a list of 188 occupations who can get the on arrival visa - im not one of them unfortunately :(

·
Registered
193 Posts
FYI: unfortunately, Qatar does not issue work permits for certain passport holders. Pakistan, Sudan... being a few of them. As for visit visa - you would have to go to the Qatar embassy and enquire/apply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.