Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Has anyone got experience with Putlocker and watching movies online.

I know there are a lot of pop-ups and you ignore them.

I was hoping someone has some experience with it and can advise if it's ok or not.

thanks

Ash

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Haha, what? I'm not sure this has to do with moving to France. Yes, I have used them. Two years ago (well, when I was in France, actually) I seemed to be able to find more movies. But in the last year it seems to be working more sketchily, I'm having less luck finding watchable ones. With a lot of them you have to try to dodge a lot of pop ups...and yeah basically anytime you go to pause it, or anything, another pop-up will happen. So potlucker seems to be going downhill. I can't say my computer's ever been actually infected by any of those free movie sites (which might not be legal, lol), but sometimes I've had to "ctrl alt dlt" and restart it to get out of some dumb pop up window that won't relent. I used to use solarmovies (which also seems to be going downhill), I've used dailymotion for one show too....sometimes you have to pick and choose.

I have a feeling this thread could get deleted but there's yer answer

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
We live in the Philippines and use the putlocker site several times per week. I have not had pop-ups or any other issues with them. Works very well. It must be noted though that the Philippines has just about the slowest internet in the world. So it does take 30 seconds or so to load and start playing.
Wish they had more of the old movies though.

PS. No reason to delete the thread. Looks good to me ;).

Jet Lag
Miderator

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Do you have pop up blockers or something? Or does the Philippines server just not have as much crap as America's? (And maybe that's why I had less problems while using it in France...they have less crap, too)

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Do you have pop up blockers or something? Or does the Philippines server just not have as much crap as America's? (And maybe that's why I had less problems while using it in France...they have less crap, too)
Last time I was home (2003) in the states it was nothing but pop-up ads etc. Not sure here as I'm using Chrome with their pop-up blocker. Same thing using Opera or Mozilla - no ads to speak of.
We live in the land that time forgot here but I guess there are some blessing from it :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
I use it and get pop ups if I breath too hard. Great site, otherwise.

Remember to delete history and cache or whatever, so the gunge is off the PC.

It's streaming, so technically not illegal (some might argue a grey area, though).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.