Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
I will be moving to Mexico in one year. I'll be driving from Canada to Queretaro with my daughter (14) and my dog. We will bring personal items only (clothes, small electronics like laptops, and small items). Will we have to fill out a menaje too? Or is this just for people who are bringing lots of household items?

I will be moving to Mexico in one year. I'll be driving from Canada to Queretaro with my daughter (14) and my dog. We will bring personal items only (clothes, small electronics like laptops, and small items). Will we have to fill out a menaje too? Or is this just for people who are bringing lots of household items?
A menaje de casa will not be necessary. You are entitled to bring in your used personal belongings, but should make a detailed list of the content of numbered boxes, including garage sale values. All electronics should have serial numbers recorded, etc., and be more than 6 months old.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.