Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This forum for all those Punjabis moving to Adelaide in coming Months.

We can join our hands together and able to face tough times together and live life with peace and prosperity.

·
Registered
43 Posts

We can join our hands together and able to face tough times together and live life with peace and prosperity.

Hi gunjan,

first of all thanks for taking the initiative to start this thread dedicated to punjabi folks moving to adelaide. I got my PR on 3rd july and will be moving to melbourne and not adelaide in november first week. i feel irrespective of location we can still help/share each other on this great platform namely expatforum. once again thanks and i hope more people contribute and share the info on this thread.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi gunjan,

first of all thanks for taking the initiative to start this thread dedicated to punjabi folks moving to adelaide. I got my PR on 3rd july and will be moving to melbourne and not adelaide in november first week. i feel irrespective of location we can still help/share each other on this great platform namely expatforum. once again thanks and i hope more people contribute and share the info on this thread.
Thanks for encouraging me!!!!

Feel more people to come.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for encouraging me!!!!

Feel more people to come.
if you guys form any whatsapp group please let me know. i have joined one group comprised of different people across the world. they have formed facebook group where they share useful information now and then.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi gunjan,

This is a lovely initiative.

I am a punjabi moving to Melbourne early next year. We can use this to form a community of sorts while we move to a new country.

I am a bachelor now and intend on finding employment first there. With God's grace, my spuse (marriage fixed for later next yr) would move in towards the end of the coming year.

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
I think you meant this 'thread for all Punjabis' not forum :)

Girl Aussie

·
Registered
282 Posts
if you guys have got any watsapp group please let me know..Am in Melbourne and willing to move to adelaide working in IT sector

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am from Iran and looking forward to be settled in Adelaide. I just applied for SA 489 in 4th july and waiting for the approval. Finger crossed.
Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts