Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Experts,

I have overall points of 55 without PTE score. I am planning to apply for Subclass 190. I have attempted pte almost 10 times and my last score is L 64 R 67 W 65 S 68. I missed in listening. My question can i put this score just modifying the Listening score to 65. Does DIPB verify pte score at the time of submitting EOI or after the invitation. I am taking another test again in august 1st week. Once i get 65 in all can i update the latest score in EOI. What is the effects doing this. And another suggestion can we apply Tasmania State and what is the success rate. I am not claiming any point for my husband profile.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards

Priya

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi Experts,

I have overall points of 55 without PTE score. I am planning to apply for Subclass 190. I have attempted pte almost 10 times and my last score is L 64 R 67 W 65 S 68. I missed in listening. My question can i put this score just modifying the Listening score to 65. Does DIPB verify pte score at the time of submitting EOI or after the invitation. I am taking another test again in august 1st week. Once i get 65 in all can i update the latest score in EOI. What is the effects doing this. And another suggestion can we apply Tasmania State and what is the success rate. I am not claiming any point for my husband profile.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards

Priya
Firs of all its illegal, and you have to send your score to DIBP directly from PTE profile. So its of no use, its better to be prepare well and go for it 11th time. I am sure you will be through this time. Do not loose hope buddy , hardwork always pay.
Good luck

·
Registered
770 Posts
Dnt think DIBP as Idiot. They verify each and every detail. Better either submit with original scores or try again. Otherwise u may land in big trouble.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,844 Posts
Hi Experts,

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards

Priya
You have to give the PTE result number in the EOI

Once you have got the invite, the EOI is frozen and cannot be changed

So you can't substitute the PTEA Results with a subsequent one

Please don't try to be adventurous
You will surely fail and lose your visa fees and also get a 3 year ban

Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
DIBP are smart andddddddd intelligent people, they will verify each and every document you submitttttttttt against the points you claim.

Please don't commit this fraudulent act, it will impact you.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi Experts,

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards

Priya

No. In that case your test report date would be after the EOI date of effect.
CO may refuse your visa application because EOI requires that you must ALREADY have proves to back your claimed points at the time of submission.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts