Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Though this question may sound silly , I would like to clear thoughts running in my mind.

I took PTE-A few months back and I have updated the score in my EOI over IELTS.

My IELTS is coming to an end next February. Hence as a back up I took PTE and my scores were below

L- 85 ,W-90,S-65,R-66.

Q:

In my EOI when I inputted this score it considered it as proficient and my scores are equalled to 10. Just to double 65 or 65+ is the minimum requirement for PTE right ?

Because I have only 65 in speaking.

Regards,
Balaji K

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hi All,

Though this question may sound silly , I would like to clear thoughts running in my mind.

My IELTS is coming to an end next February. Hence as a back up I took PTE and my scores were below

L- 85 ,W-90,S-65,R-66.

Q:

In my EOI when I inputted this score it considered it as proficient and my scores are equalled to 10. Just to double 65 or 65+ is the minimum requirement for PTE right ?

Regards,
Balaji K
65 in each

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi All,

L- 85 ,W-90,S-65,R-66.

Q:

Regards,
Balaji K
If you want to claim 10 points for proficient English then you need 65 in each section of PTE. However, if your score is already reaching 60-65 points, e.g. Australia work experience and study, then you only need competent English.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts