Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Experts,
I took the PTE on 07th Sept. 2017 and waiting for the result. I know that it will come within 5 business days, but I've taken 2 times earlier as well and got the result the very next day both times. But this time, it is taking more than a day. Today is the third day.
I just need to understand if anyone have got this kind of experience, if result comes after the 24 hrs. it could evaluate by human because I am wondering, if its really a computer's job then it should take very less time to evaluate. I am not sure but had a doubt.

Secondly, if anyone experienced that, delay in result means good marks.. :) I would be really happy and recommend everyone if it is like that .

Thanks
Dev

·
Registered
227 Posts
That happens!
Not to disappoint you but its result - dependent on what was written in exam!! :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi Experts,
I took the PTE on 07th Sept. 2017 and waiting for the result. I know that it will come within 5 business days, but I've taken 2 times earlier as well and got the result the very next day both times. But this time, it is taking more than a day. Today is the third day.
I just need to understand if anyone have got this kind of experience, if result comes after the 24 hrs. it could evaluate by human because I am wondering, if its really a computer's job then it should take very less time to evaluate. I am not sure but had a doubt.

Secondly, if anyone experienced that, delay in result means good marks.. :) I would be really happy and recommend everyone if it is like that .

Thanks
Dev
Nothing like that delay will get more marks. Sometimes, it make more than 24 hours , you may get it in another two days...

·
Registered
549 Posts
What I think is that there is some kind of glitch that happens during submit that causes upload to fail and they take actions to upload it. That takes some manual discovery and corrective actions and that causes the delay. Result will still be the same. Whether it comes in 1 or 5 days does not matter. It happened with me as well one time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What I think is that there is some kind of glitch that happens during submit that causes upload to fail and they take actions to upload it. That takes some manual discovery and corrective actions and that causes the delay. Result will still be the same. Whether it comes in 1 or 5 days does not matter. It happened with me as well one time.
Thank you so much.. I was wondering that if I could get 79+ in each this time because of delay in result... Let's hope for the best...
I have to submit the EOI after this with 65 points for NSW and need to understand that in how many days will get ITA and then VISA Grant, as I can't spend much time on this because I've lost my job last month...
Thanks!
Dev.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts