Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies and gentlemen

I am planning to prepare for PTE exam.

At our countries we don't have the PTE prepration course, they only have for IELTS

I was wondering if enrolling to IELTS course will get me ready for PTE exam, or you recommed to purchase the online course?

Your support will be highly appreciated and Thank you in advance

Anas

·
Registered
215 Posts

At our countries we don't have the PTE prepration course, they only have for IELTS

I was wondering if enrolling to IELTS course will get me ready for PTE exam, or you recommed to purchase the online course?

Anas
I will not recommend taking IELTS training if you are planning for PTE. The strategies are different.
You can get much stuff online. To start with check in youtube for one section at a time. And see how you feel.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts

Anas
Try PTE videos for PTE. IELTS format is different.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[/quote]

I will not recommend taking IELTS training if you are planning for PTE. The strategies are different.
You can get much stuff online. To start with check in youtube for one section at a time. And see how you feel.[/QUOTE]
[/quote]

Try PTE videos for PTE. IELTS format is different.[/QUOTE]

Many many thanks
There is a PAID practice training online for pte, I guess its worth to that would be since I will practice in the class room.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
You can get much stuff online. To start with check in youtube for one section at a time. And see how you feel.[/QUOTE]
[/quote]

Try PTE videos for PTE. IELTS format is different.[/QUOTE]

Many many thanks
There is a PAID practice training online for pte, I guess its worth to that would be since I will practice in the class room.[/QUOTE]

Ok. Its imp to get familiar with the PTE test format. Try going thru as much as youtube videos. You can search for E2E language tutorials for PTE as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts