·
Registered
127 Posts
Reactions: savioanbu

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi Vijendra,
is there any resource material that can help us for the preparation? I appeared twice for IELTS but each time I got 5.5 in reading. Need your help bro.
There is an online practice test which will cost you $35. You can try that. Also check out the PTE website there is loads of info over there.

·
Registered
127 Posts
This pdf might be useful a bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thanks Vije,

However, I am going to book a test date? Is there any levels of the test for migration process or I can simply book the date and sit in the test?

thanks
Book a test for PTE academic and sit for the test. There is no level as such. Passport is mandatory for the test and also a photocopy of your first and last page of passport is to be submitted at the exam center.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks Vije,

However, I am going to book a test date? Is there any levels of the test for migration process or I can simply book the date and sit in the test?

thanks
Hi Mandy,
So when u r gonna book the test date? How r u taking the preparation?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Folks,

Even I'm considering PTE Academic, to prove my mother's functional english (she is a dependent applicant).

I plan to visit the nearest British Council Library over the weekend (can't get time off work during the week) to see if they have relevant practice material.

If not, I'll end up ordering a book too.

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
TOEFL iBT

Dear members,

I would also recommend you to please go through TOEFL iBT as it is also accepted by DIBP.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dear members,

I would also recommend you to please go through TOEFL iBT as it is also accepted by DIBP.
Hi Vijendra/friends,

I have registered for PTE Academic exam on 17 Oct just to try it once but I am not familiar with the exam format especially writing part
Can anyone please send me the material to my emialid [email protected] drop me ur contact nos also so that I will call u n clear my queries

It is very urgent ...I have only one day to prepare

Thanks,
Ramsy

·
Registered
971 Posts
hi vijendra/friends,

i have registered for pte academic exam on 17 oct just to try it once but i am not familiar with the exam format especially writing part
can anyone please send me the material to my emialid [email protected] drop me ur contact nos also so that i will call u n clear my queries

it is very urgent ...i have only one day to prepare

thanks,
ramsy
mailed you

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Vijendra/friends,

I have registered for PTE Academic exam on 17 Oct just to try it once but I am not familiar with the exam format especially writing part
Can anyone please send me the material to my emialid [email protected] drop me ur contact nos also so that I will call u n clear my queries

It is very urgent ...I have only one day to prepare

Thanks,
Ramsy
Hello Ramsy,

Good day, I have seen your location as Bangalore, have you booked your exam in Bangalore? do you have the center details?.

Are the dates available for the exam in early nov?

Thanks

21 - 40 of 1758 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.