Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to ask you a question regarding PTE test, I have attanded the PTE test on Tuesday and the result is not positive due to Speaking, i just got 34.
Apparently, I do not know why i got very low score in Speaking although I tried my best to talk talk and talk.
Please help me and give me the way to go, I am just 20 years old and these English Tests keep making me depressed during the time I am staying in Australia.
Thank you

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just try to give importance for punctuations. Listen to bbc radio and capture how they speak. and read news papers and stop for comma,fullstop and other punctuations.there are youtube videos go through that for info.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Apart from concentrating on punctuations/intonations, prepare exclusively for image explanation part i.e describing graphs, use appropriate words for each graphs. google 'IELTS graph example' then make use of those websites.
Sharpen the listening skills as much as you can and write down the words as you listen in retell lecture section.then frame the sentence on your own using the words you just noted along with the image in the screen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts