Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dears,
I came to know that PTE Academic is accepted and a proof for language . Could you please let me know how it’s easy compering to iltes

thank you.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dears,
I came to know that PTE Academic is accepted and a proof for language . Could you please let me know how it’s easy compering to iltes

thank you.
Hi...

Yes, PTE A is accepted by Australian Gov as a Language Ability Test. You can follow the below thread for all detailed information regarding PTE.

There are lot of forum members who did not get desired points through IELTS even after 3 or more attempts. But they have been successful in securing more than desired scores through PTE.

I wouldn't say that PTE is easy, I would rather say scoring marks is easy through PTE. It requires same amount of preparation, hard work to score good PTE marks. Reasons why people feel PTE is better are:

More number of test slots available and result is given in 5 days.
It is computerized test, so you need not face a person. Many people have this nervousness when facing some one in-person like in IELTS.
Easy curriculum and practice test availability online

go through the below thread, I am sure you will find answers to all you questions in this thread:

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/672738-pte-exam.html

All the BEST!

·
Registered
16 Posts
PTE retell lecture

Hello everyone

I am currently preparing for the PTE exam and I need a small advice.

one of the question is called re-tell lecture where , I am sitting an academic lecture and I am supposed to write a summary about the lecture for a colleague student who was not able to attend.

My question is: should the form of my answer to be be like .. "the professor was talking about.. he said so and so..etc" OR should I be talking about the topic directly like " The solar system consist of ....and many of the planet ...etc"?

Thank :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello everyone

I am currently preparing for the PTE exam and I need a small advice.

one of the question is called re-tell lecture where , I am sitting an academic lecture and I am supposed to write a summary about the lecture for a colleague student who was not able to attend.

My question is: should the form of my answer to be be like .. "the professor was talking about.. he said so and so..etc" OR should I be talking about the topic directly like " The solar system consist of ....and many of the planet ...etc"?

Thank :)
Hello My friend. Could you please share any materials you have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts