Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have received results of PTE 65+ in L/R/W/S. I have 65 points now for applying EOI. If i take another PTE Exam and if score gets reduced. Does it reflect the earlier score in EOI or new one?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi,

I have received results of PTE 65+ in L/R/W/S. I have 65 points now for applying EOI. If i take another PTE Exam and if score gets reduced. Does it reflect the earlier score in EOI or new one?

As I understand you can quote your best score for language test and mention the particular test. However, please verify more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi,

No, they have considered the score which you have sent them via Pearson account.

Don't worry about it and go ahead.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hi,

You dont need to send scores of the test in which you have lower scores. The one you mention in your EOI is the one the CO will consider.

·
Registered
248 Posts
E2Learning and watch all of their free videos and webinar on youtube. As you have already sit in PTE-A exam, you better know the format of the test which is the more crucial part. In my opionion, you should consider your detail result and score of pronunciation, writing discourse etc. This is wear you can work to improve your score.

There are different ways to improve different aspect of your langauge. Share your complete score which can give better idea about your current standing.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thanks vincyf1 for replying. Can you recommend any sites which we can go through for better PTE practice?

Yes, as Combatant mentioned above, look for E2 language YouTube videos and PTE Gold videos. They are of immense help.

Before you look at PTE please get comfortable with the format as its very different from IELTS. However, its easier to score 7 band equivalent score as you need to get 65 points in each in PTE.

There is a PTE specific thread where a lot of materials is being shared. Do check it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.