Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
27981 - 27998 of 27998 Posts

·
Registered
24,135 Posts
PTE exams are mostly suspended mostly in all countries. I am based out of India, any idea when the exam will commence ? My spouse needs to take this exam.
They will resume only when the lockdown is eased in the country
There are far more important activities which need to be restarted other then the English test

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello guys, I am new here and don't know too much about how to use it but one of my friends suggest me to join this forum. I gave 2 mock test with a gap of 15 days and got L61/69, R60/65, S65/54, w67/80. please, tell suggest me something to improve my score as I need 79+ in each. how can I improve my shelf? what should I do? and please, help me with this platform, too.

·
Registered
75 Posts
hello guys, I am new here and don't know too much about how to use it but one of my friends suggest me to join this forum. I gave 2 mock test with a gap of 15 days and got L61/69, R60/65, S65/54, w67/80. please, tell suggest me something to improve my score as I need 79+ in each. how can I improve my shelf? what should I do? and please, help me with this platform, too.
Check your score report and this, you will know what section needs improvement, normally, speaking is critical in PTE-A

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi guys,
I'm going to appear in exam the comming 4th of June.
Can you guys please help me with recent PTE essay topics.
Any help in this regard would be highly appriciated.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi guys,
I'm going to appear in exam the comming 4th of June.
Can you guys please help me with recent PTE essay topics.
Any help in this regard would be highly appriciated.
All the best for your exam, I think you are the first person to take the test, better follow some youtube channels, you may get some idea about all recent questions. Please update once you finished your exam, i am going to give the test on June 8th.

As per my knowledge and according to the current situation we may experience questions like

1) Work from home or office

2) Cashless society

3) Social life

4) Universities imposing punishments for late submission of assignments

5) virtual learning vs classroom learning.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi, Has anyone given PTE exam recently during this pandemic using facemask?
what problem did you face and what was your score.
I gave it on 17th June, I used a 2 ply surgical mask which is very thing. It did not cause any problem to the voice. You can read my scores in the signature. Happy to help!

Reactions: ashumA

·
Registered
13 Posts
I gave it on 17th June, I used a 2 ply surgical mask which is very thing. It did not cause any problem to the voice. You can read my scores in the signature. Happy to help!
Hello,

Could you please let me know how long it took for you to prepare during your second attempt. My scores during my first attempt were Listening 87, Reading 70, Speaking 90 and Writing 78. Request guidance for scoring 90 in reading and writing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats! Could you please help me to get the approach and study material/online tutorial that yo followed for PTE

·
Registered
295 Posts
Omg still some guys are asking for 90+ in each module in PTE strategy.
How are you guys? I have been very absent since 2017.

·
Registered
24,135 Posts
Omg still some guys are asking for 90+ in each module in PTE strategy.
How are you guys? I have been very absent since 2017.
Without 20 points for English, it’s practically impossible to get an invite now except for health care related codes

Cheers

·
Registered
24,135 Posts
Are we allowed to take bathroom breaks before the optional break in the PTE Exam?
Best to check with the centre where you are proposing to take the test
Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are we allowed to take bathroom breaks before the optional break in the PTE Exam?
I gave the exam few days back and once the time starts for any section,it ends when you are done with all the questions,so I don’t think anybody is allowed to leave the system before the optional break.

27981 - 27998 of 27998 Posts