Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there my partner and i were originally living in HK and currently in the UAE and are planning to move to Perth by next year. Has anyone experienced lodging a fiance visa from Dubai or the UAE? I'm just hoping to get guidelines with regards to timelines, application procedures and other useful feedback.
One thing i'm dreading for sure is the police check here in Dubai as i've had to do it once for a different purpose and it was an absolute nightmare! Anyway, if anyone has any useful info please do share.

thanks and happy holidays!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi there my partner and i were originally living in HK and currently in the UAE and are planning to move to Perth by next year. Has anyone experienced lodging a fiance visa from Dubai or the UAE? I'm just hoping to get guidelines with regards to timelines, application procedures and other useful feedback.
One thing i'm dreading for sure is the police check here in Dubai as i've had to do it once for a different purpose and it was an absolute nightmare! Anyway, if anyone has any useful info please do share.

thanks and happy holidays!
Getting PCC in Dubai is too easy, just go with your original passport and 2 pp photos to Police GHQ near AlMullah Plaza in sharjah road... you'll have to pay AED110/- after 2 days they'll give you the certificate and it is valid only for 3months...

best of luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts