Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks,
I am hoping to view some properties in Valencia and/or Catalonia regions come September. However, I don't drive and the properties are too far apart to cycle to. I was wondering if it would be possible to hire a driver for a day to view, say, 5 or 6 properties in a 30K radius. Perhaps 100 euros plus gas and lunch payment.
Cheers,
XAND72

·
Administrator
36,516 Posts
Hello Folks,
I am hoping to view some properties in Valencia and/or Catalonia regions come September. However, I don't drive and the properties are too far apart to cycle to. I was wondering if it would be possible to hire a driver for a day to view, say, 5 or 6 properties in a 30K radius. Perhaps 100 euros plus gas and lunch payment.
Cheers,
XAND72
:welcome:

If the properties are with agents, then they will take you to them :)

If you put 'chofer privado + the area' into google, you'll find lots of adverts though

Whoever you use, please make sure that they are licencesd & insured to carry paying passengers - there are lots of unlicensed, unregistered, working on the black cowboys out there :(

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I think some agents would actually prefer to drive you, some looked decidedly miffed when we said we would follow them even when it was quite obvious a family of 4 wasn't going to fit in their Fiat Panda.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts