Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My partner and I are relocating to France at the beginning of November.

Whilst we intend to rent unfurnished in the longer term, we need to find the property first, and to do that we need to be in situ.

Situ is somewhere between Aix and Nice. (I'll be working in Aix a fair bit, and t'other half will be working in Nice, Cannes and MonteCarlo). We guess that not far from Vidaubin off the A8 would be just great.

So, if anyone has, or knows someone who has, a gite perhaps, or other furnished property with at least two bedrooms, in that area, and would like to let it for November, we're definitely interested.

Many thanks.

Donnachaidh

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm his partner. We're still looking, anyone out there who can help?

And does anyone with a van fancy a trip up to Engalnd to collect our stuff? A proper removals firm charges a fortune, I'm sure there must be a man with a van somewhere who might appreciate the job :)

Penny x

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hello,

I have found this for you
short term here : Location vacances | PAP.fr[0]=maison-gite&typebien[1]=appartement&typebien[2]=chambre-hotes&localites[1]=13%3B%3Baix-provence&localites[2]=83%3B%3Bvidauban&capacite=2&onglet=1&page=2
Location immobilière | PAP.fr[]=studio&typebien[]=appartement-2-pieces&typebien[]=appartement-3-pieces&typebien[]=maison&typebien[]=duplex-loft-atelier&champs_libres[1]=vidauban&champs_libres[2]=&champs_libres[3]=&champs_libres[4]=&metro=&prix_min=&prix_max=&surface_min=&surface_max=&action=recherche&x=109&y=8

"Particuliers a particuliers" is good in the sense that individuals deal directly with their customers, no agency fee. Always check what you rent before you pay.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello,

I have found this for you
short term here : Location vacances | PAP.fr[0]=maison-gite&typebien[1]=appartement&typebien[2]=chambre-hotes&localites[1]=13%3B%3Baix-provence&localites[2]=83%3B%3Bvidauban&capacite=2&onglet=1&page=2
Location immobilière | PAP.fr[]=studio&typebien[]=appartement-2-pieces&typebien[]=appartement-3-pieces&typebien[]=maison&typebien[]=duplex-loft-atelier&champs_libres[1]=vidauban&champs_libres[2]=&champs_libres[3]=&champs_libres[4]=&metro=&prix_min=&prix_max=&surface_min=&surface_max=&action=recherche&x=109&y=8

"Particuliers a particuliers" is good in the sense that individuals deal directly with their customers, no agency fee. Always check what you rent before you pay.
Many thanks Gallus.

We have a place now for our first few days (staying with friends in Cotignac) but this will be useful for finding a longer term home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.