Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm just organising our property inspection report and have found this company: McLaren Environmental Services

While their website claims they can, I just wanted to check that an Environmental Health Officer is fine to carry out this report?

Thanks!
Bianca

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hello,

I'm just organising our property inspection report and have found this company: McLaren Environmental Services

While their website claims they can, I just wanted to check that an Environmental Health Officer is fine to carry out this report?

Thanks!
Bianca
Qualified EHO's do have the skills to undertake a Property Survey. You should make sure of the Officer's Professional Qualification and or Check with the Local Authority that this Company is approved to undertake surveys.

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
It's always worth checking with your local council first if they undertake inspection.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hi,

Attached is the copy of the inspection report we got for the initial visa application back in 2014. I just rang up the local council to book an appoint, then they gave me a different number, Community Protection department, for this inspection.

Insp Report_page 1.jpg.jpg
Insp Report _page 2.jpg.jpg
Insp Report_page 3.jpg.jpg

Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Yes, some LA's still undertake Property Surveys, but be careful as their fees can be High. Many have Contracted out services and or have Approved Providers who can undertake a Survey.
The LA should have lists of Approved providers, but always ask fees as some like Councils, can charge highly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.