Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,
I know there are many threads about what proof of relationship is required and can be sufficient.

my situation is that most of the time we chat on skype and once my laptop crushed in April i have no any skype logs eralier that 10th April 2013. Husband's setting for skype history is only one week. :(
I know we should have been more careful about it, but...

So to support the application will the following be enough:
- email communication log starting 2008
- photographs together, including wedding photos (7 in total, or we need more?)
- Itinerary of my trips to UK and hotel bookings
- Copy of his visa stamps when he was visiting my home country

we also use Whatsapp but dont know how to get chat log from there - any advice....

thanks a lot in advance

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you, with my computer crashing. I'm in the process of gathering documents for my wife's application. For my ours I am relying on a variety of documents, rather then a single source (emails, flights, holidays, hotels, gifts, telephone records). It appears you are doing the same thing. You still have over 6 months of Skype chats, which is good, as you have other supporting evidence that dates further back and long email history.

To get your whatapp history. Click on husband, in the same way you chat to them. On the chat screen, click the three dots to the left, that open your options. There should be a "email conversation" option. (that's how it works on my phone)

It might not email everything, but it will give you a large portion of history.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To get your whatapp history. Click on husband, in the same way you chat to them. On the chat screen, click the three dots to the left, that open your options. There should be a "email conversation" option. (that's how it works on my phone)

It might not email everything, but it will give you a large portion of history.
thanks a lot for help - it worked

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.