Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a slight problem, For the proof of relationship I have call logs and screenshots of chats but few lines are in different language, what do I do?

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Can you just supply only those in English? You don't need to show every call, chat etc, only representative samples spread over time.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you just supply only those in English? You don't need to show every call, chat etc, only representative samples spread over time.
The thing is they are chats with both english and other language together , like i have my birthday screenshot where he wished me in english, i have a few in english but rest are in different language, :s

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh gosh im really nervous know. What do i do? Will that be the reason for rejection? Iv got logs from before we got engaged, but mixture of english and other language . But iv got call logs from 2years back. :(

·
Registered
368 Posts
No worries friends, as said by Joppa that they just need the representative samples and not concerned with the whole matter.I feel its fine with the mixed conversation. For clear understanding just highlight the dates, year and time.

Good luck

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No worries friends, as said by Joppa that they just need the representative samples and not concerned with the whole matter.I feel its fine with the mixed conversation. For clear understanding just highlight the dates, year and time.

Good luck
Thank you juhi, i see your from the same place, have you applied yet? And how is it in india? Any tips as ill be applying in december.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi

Thank you juhi, i see your from the same place, have you applied yet? And how is it in india? Any tips as ill be applying in december.
Nice to know that you too belong to India, as per my experience and knowledge will try to help as much as possible but also advice you to be in touch with this forum as much as possible in order to clear any sort of doubts etc.

Its very wise to join such sites long before applying in order to get prepared and you have done a right thing. :) Unfortunately I joined this platform after applying and only then I came to know what all documents I missed hence my visa got refused. From my previous posts you may know my situations and experience of visa application. As for now we are preparing for re- application.

Regards
Juhi

·
Registered
585 Posts
My chat logs, the actual content is in another language but the software is in English - I hope I wouldn't need to translate the content as that is not what they are interested in?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes. Don't include the content.
But if we were to take screenshots of chat logs, the contents will show too? Or am i confusing myself? Ofcourse ive got shots of viber call ligs with number date and time but watsapp shots, the content does show.

·
Registered
188 Posts
You don't NEED to show the content, just the logs (sender, recipient, date/time sent). If some of the content is shown as part of the logs then that is fine.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
To save embarrassing ECO, don't include anything too personal and intimate!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To save embarrassing ECO, don't include anything too personal and intimate!
Well ofcourse , haha thats commen sense. But thank you. From all this i think ill just add a bit of content that was writen in english, apart from that i think call logs will do?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.