Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am applying for the Spousal visa from Canada. My husband and I have never lived together. I met him while I was on a working holiday visa in 2003 in London. We have mutual friends. We started seeing each other casually in July 2006 when I was in London visiting friends for a wedding. I was there for a few months. After that we saw each other over the years, put it to a stop at the end of a summer spent together in 2010. We reconnected two years ago and have seen each other every three months since December 2013. We got married in Las Vegas in April 2015. 2006-2010, we kept in contact via email. The last two years, it has been via Facebook (both messages and phone calls).

Any advice on what to supply for proof of relationship? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
18,051 Posts
10-15 photos including the wedding.

Tickets or itineraries for trips taken together or to visit each other.

1-2 communication log pages for every 6 months you've been apart.

I would focus on the point at which you reconnected.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10-15 photos including the wedding.

Tickets or itineraries for trips taken together or to visit each other.

1-2 communication log pages for every 6 months you've been apart.

I would focus on the point at which you reconnected.
Awesome, thanks. Might seem like a stupid question, but how exactly are people logging their communication. Screenshots? Or copying and pasting actual emails? I'm not sure how to specifically document it all. Thank you!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi there,

I took screenshots of viber, skype calls and emails (only emails between you and your partner), and pasted them into word documents as pictures, and took printouts. hope this helps!

Cheers! Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.