Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all this is my first post here

I am a ltd company contractor who is the sole shareholder, my company average turn over is between 50K to 80K a year and i am VAT registered

Can i use dividends as proof of income?

My basic salary is below the £18600 required as i get paid around £10,000 and receive dividends of around £30,000

I also have a rental property which makes around £7000 per year from rental income after all the costs are deducted

Also if anyone has any good recommendations on a good fiancee/spouse immigration service in the UK as i have contacted a few over the week and prices seem to range from £500-£1400 for services requiring a 6 month fiancee visa and the same for a spouse visa which i will need to change to once my fiancee gets in the UK and we get married however if we use the same company a deduction on the spouse visa we be applied (so they all said)

Basically its the same docs for fiancee as it is with spouse (apart from marriage cert)

The problem is information i have been told from each company is slightly different ?

As i am a LTD Company Contractor when i told each company this i have had various information back which is very different regarding proof of income as a LTD contractor

I have been told dividends can be used as proof of income and then i have been told it cant by another company

I have been told if i have over 65k in my business bank A/C for over 6 months then this is all i need and then by another company i got told i cant and it must be in my own personal A/C

Basically if any of you guys here can recommenced a good fiancee/spouse immigration service here in the UK who you have used that would be great as for the price they are asking you would thing they would know what they are talking about

Any information would be great.

·
Super Moderator
18,088 Posts
Have you read through FM 1.7? Section 9 deals with self-employment and Section 6 deals with non-employment income.

We've had lots of members get burned with bad information from immigration advisors so you need to be very careful if that's the way you want to go.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.