Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Experts,

I got acs on 25th May 2015 and submitted EOI on 16th June 2015. Received invitation on 6th July 2015 round with 65 points.

I got promotion which is effective from 1st July 2015. I am filling the visa application form, all the employment details were auto-populated in the visa application form.

My question is , do I need to enter my new title which is effective from 1st July in the visa application?

Another question is , I am not claiming any points for spouse employment but I am entering all her employment details in visa applications.
Question is , do I need to provide her employment proofs?

Please suggest.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Experts any comments?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hi Experts,

I got acs on 25th May 2015 and submitted EOI on 16th June 2015. Received invitation on 6th July 2015 round with 65 points.

I got promotion which is effective from 1st July 2015. I am filling the visa application form, all the employment details were auto-populated in the visa application form.

My question is , do I need to enter my new title which is effective from 1st July in the visa application?

Another question is , I am not claiming any points for spouse employment but I am entering all her employment details in visa applications.

Please suggest.
If you're not claiming points for your new role you need not. Under relevant experience, just put the one assessed by ACS.
As for your wife, if no points claimed for experience just provide the employment details and attach a resume. nothing else required.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks Ramesh for your reply.

I am filling visa application , needed few more suggestions-

1) What should i fill end date for current employment in visa application?
2) For education details, I have put my graduation details as in the help it's asking for tertiary level education(i.e Higher education). Is it required to put 10th and 12th also?
3) Overseas employment at skilled level, I have put 5 years as I have total 8 years of experience out of 2 years deducted and 6 years considered as skilled employment. Is this correct?
4) Non migrating dependents , if i put my parents details , do i need to submits their PCC and Medical as well.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Experts any comments.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Experts,

Please suggest.
HI,
I was in a similar situation yesterday at the time of filing EOI. My agent has updated / mentioned both details (eg. Asst. Manager/Manager - IT ) in the revised EOI.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But I think , we need to update the employment details in EOI as per the letter from assessment agency in case ACS. What ever details they have provided in letter we have to enter in the same way marking the relevant and non-relevant employments.

In the visa application , same details will be auto-populated which is in the EOI. As my promotion is not having impact on my points and I fulfilled the employment criteria till the date of issue of my skills assessment letter. I am not thinking to enter my promotion details in my visa application as I want my EOI to be in sync with visa application.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any expert comments.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Please help....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi All,

Need advice on my ACS. I got my ACS almost year ago and now planning to fill EOI. At the time of ACS my designation was Technical Analyst but after two months I got promotion as Tech lead (Roles and responsibilities was same for both roles).

Below is sample:-

Dates: 04/13 - 01/14 (0yrs 9mths)
Position: Technical Analyst
Employer: Company A

Dates: 01/14 - 03/15 (1yrs 2mths)
Employer: Company A - Onshore

Dates: 03/15 - 03/15 (0yrs 0mths)

Dates: 03/15 - 04/15 (0yrs 1mths)
Employer: Company A Onshore

Dates: 04/15 - 07/15 (0yrs 3mths)

Dates: 07/15 - 03/16 (0yrs 8mths)
Employer: Company A Onshore

From April 2016 to Dec 2016 was on Tech lead role with same company. I changed the job in January 2017 and moved with new employer with Software developer designation with same roles and responsibilities.

Now what would be impact EOI? Do I need to apply ACS again because want to claim point until today?

How I should mention after April experience in EOI?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks!
Viv

1 - 10 of 10 Posts