Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I am hoping you could offer me a bit of quick advice! Basically there is a possibility that I might be seconded to HK with my work. This would be fantastic, but I would like my boyfriend to come with me - as we're not married, I understand that he won't be eligible for a dependent's visa. Does anyone know how difficult it is to get a 'prolonged vistor visa' for him (my work would sponsor my visa)?

He and I will have been living together for about a year before we move to HK and together for about 3.5 years. We're OK with him not being eligible to work to HK.

Thanks! :)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts