Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie to this forum.

I have completed my bachelors in mech eng, and an executive MSc in project management with 3 years experience in the installation of building transportation equipment (elevators, escalators, dumb waiters, moving walks etc).

My experiences are based on both technical and project management & control. So what are my chances of migrating to Australia on points based system?

If there are anybody with elevator experience or related sector, please guide me.

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie to this forum.

I have completed my bachelors in mech eng, and an executive MSc in project management with 3 years experience in the installation of building transportation equipment (elevators, escalators, dumb waiters, moving walks etc).

My experiences are based on both technical and project management & control. So what are my chances of migrating to Australia on points based system?

If there are anybody with elevator experience or related sector, please guide me.

Thanks
Advise to go for vetassess construction manager or project builder
Note that project builder can apply only for 189 While construction manager can apply for 189 190 498

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your quick response.

But can i go for construction manager with 3 years of experience? And speaking of project builder, i think this category has already been removed from the Occupational List of 2017.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for your quick response.

But can i go for construction manager with 3 years of experience? And speaking of project builder, i think this category has already been removed from the Occupational List of 2017.
Project Builder is kept only under subclass 189

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts