Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,

Can any one tell me when this Program or Project Administrator 511112 occupation will open .i need to apply fr VETASSES for the same.

Kindly advice me on the same.

Regards,
Sammy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sammy - At this point, none of the state is sponsoring this occupation Project administrator in AU. I have successful assessment for the same from VETASSESS, but not useful though at this point of time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sammy - At this point, none of the state is sponsoring this occupation Project administrator in AU. I have successful assessment for the same from VETASSESS, but not useful though at this point of time.

Ya! ,i am really confused with this whether to go forward and apply for VETASSES as all my documents are all set for VETASSES and need to pay the fees.

I had spoke to my process consultant regarding this she said VETASSES is for life time .so just think to take risk and apply in hopping that this occupation will open soon or by next yr june.

Regards,
Sammy

·
Registered
991 Posts
Ganeshroopa- Vetassess results after may 2010 is valid for life.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roopa my process consultant said that vetasses is for life time.hence I said that,

My consultancy is y axis couple of my friends got PR through the help of these guys so I had too apply through them

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can any one please guide me what documents and qualification is required for positive skill assessment of Project & Program Administrator. I have done Master of Public Administration (MPA) from Pakistan University.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts