Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Can anybody give me an update please on current processing times for non- priority settlement visas?
I know that priority ones are going through in under a week or very fast currently and i was wondering if that speed is impacting on non- priority applications too?

Also, husband is going for biometric test tomorrow in Tampa, FL. What does he need to take with him apart from his passport?

Last question, he hasnt yet been asked online if he wants to pay for priority service. If we decide to use this option, where/ how can we do it?

Many thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
My husband applied from US (Miami) and got his Spouse Visa really quick - I was amazed!
Posted from USA to Sheffield UK 30th Oct 13
Received Sheffield 1st Nov
Email saying decision made (not which decision annoyingly) 5th Nov
VISA and paperwork received in US 7th Nov

We didn't pay for priority.
I think our case was straightforward so probably why it was so quick?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks reddyboo, looks promising.
Congratulations.

Does anyone else have any recent experience of non priority waiting times from the US?

also can anyone answer re priority payment and biometric please?

Cheers

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
For biometrics, you need printed out appointment sheet and online application plus passport.
To pay for priority, after the biometrics, go to WorldBridge page via UKBA US site and pay. Print out receipt and put on top of your application bundle, write Settlement Priority on outside of your package and send to Sheffield on the same day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.