Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I have just received VIC 190 ROI invitation on 01/22 and I have submitted my documents the following week. However I still haven't heard from VIC government since. Do you know how long they will grant the EOI? Will they even reject my EOI after receiving ROI?

Thank you

·
Registered
24,741 Posts
Hello Guys,

I have just received VIC 190 ROI invitation on 01/22 and I have submitted my documents the following week. However I still haven't heard from VIC government since. Do you know how long they will grant the EOI? Will they even reject my EOI after receiving ROI?

Thank you
The ROI process is new, so no actual data you can rely on
But in the old process of Preinvite, they used to take a hell lot of time and reject more then half of those they would send preinvites
Cheers

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello Guys,

Thank you
Did u get invitation i got my roi selected in February round still have no received eoi. Do u have any idea if they are rejecting applications

·
Registered
24,741 Posts
Plz dont spread negativity we are stressed
Don’t read if you are stressed
shutting your eyes doesn’t make it night
One should be prepared to face the truth how ever bitter it is
Cheers

·
Registered
292 Posts
Don’t read if you are stressed