Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I got assessment letter with the result Unsuitable due to the reason that I didn't complete 4 yrs of IT experience.
I decided to apply again as I have now 4+ yrs of expr.
And when I asked ACS I got the reply that I need not to submit all of the documents; instead its enough to supply the new application form with fees and any additional documents.

So I want to supply those documents, and I want to know how long this going to take. Will it require 3 months as like fresh application? Or will it be processed early?
Please tell me if you any idea.
Thanks.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hi,

I got assessment letter with the result Unsuitable due to the reason that I didn't complete 4 yrs of IT experience.
I decided to apply again as I have now 4+ yrs of expr.
And when I asked ACS I got the reply that I need not to submit all of the documents; instead its enough to supply the new application form with fees and any additional documents.

So I want to supply those documents, and I want to know how long this going to take. Will it require 3 months as like fresh application? Or will it be processed early?
Please tell me if you any idea.
Thanks.
Banu

You did not know you need 4 years experience before you apply , or it is misunderstanding from ACS ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Banu

You did not know you need 4 years experience before you apply , or it is misunderstanding from ACS ?
I know that, but I calculated it month-wise. But ACS calculated it from date to date so that I missed 10 days in one month and 15 days in another month.

Please let me know the processing time if I apply again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts