Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I am an IT professional planning to migrate to VIC.
I already have positive results from ACS, and the state sponsorship from VIC. (done via immigration consultant)

I am in the process of putting up 176 application for DIAC, my only concern is the application processing time for 176 applicants.

Since I am from Pakistan, I understand that the processing time will be on the higher side, What I would like to know is how higher? Does anyone have experience in processing of 176 application from a High risk country?

Regards,
AR

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi All,

I already have positive results from ACS, and the state sponsorship from VIC. (done via immigration consultant)

I am in the process of putting up 176 application for DIAC, my only concern is the application processing time for 176 applicants.

Since I am from Pakistan, I understand that the processing time will be on the higher side, What I would like to know is how higher? Does anyone have experience in processing of 176 application from a High risk country?

Regards,
AR
For Pakistan its no less than 1 year. The limit for High Risk countries goes to 2 years as they have mentioned on the site. So we shouldn't expect it at least before 1 year..

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
The processing time is around 4 weeks.I am not sure abt applications from Pakistan though ....I guess it should still be 4 weeks bcoz even India is a HR country and applicants from India are getting visas in record time..

Hi All,

Regards,
AR

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi All,

Regards,
AR
would you please share your job code, vic ss time line and total years of experience?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the response guys.

My job code is "ICT Business Analyst - 261111"
ACS application took almost 5 weeks.
Victoria state sponsorship took roughly 3 weeks. Got it back around 5th of march.

I have around 10 years of experience, but ACS only gave me 6.5 years of experience relevant to Business Analyst, which is understandable as previous experience was core software development.

Also do I need birth certificate for my spouse, or any two complementing proof of age will do?
I am considering passport, and government (NADRA) issued family certificate detailing date of birth (among other details) for the complete family.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Thanks for the response guys.

My job code is "ICT Business Analyst - 261111"
ACS application took almost 5 weeks.
Victoria state sponsorship took roughly 3 weeks. Got it back around 5th of march.

I have around 10 years of experience, but ACS only gave me 6.5 years of experience relevant to Business Analyst, which is understandable as previous experience was core software development.

Also do I need birth certificate for my spouse, or any two complementing proof of age will do?
I am considering passport, and government (NADRA) issued family certificate detailing date of birth (among other details) for the complete family.
I used my passport as proof of age and CO was happy to accept it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks dreamaus

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought that you need two complementing proofs for the age verification.
For me I have both Passport and Birth Certificate. But for my wife I only have passport at the moment.

Can you confirm that passport was the only proof of age used in your DIAC application?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Thanks dreamaus

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought that you need two complementing proofs for the age verification.
For me I have both Passport and Birth Certificate. But for my wife I only have passport at the moment.

Can you confirm that passport was the only proof of age used in your DIAC application?
I don't think 2 proofs are needed for age verification. 1 is enough and passport is more than enough. But some CO 'might' insist on birth certificate is what I have read in this forum. So, in that case you have to convince the CO by giving other government supplied document.

What I have read is it is not DIAC who desperately wants BC but some other organization in Aus might need that only. So better to get one if possible is my opinion else before you go to Aus carry a affidavit from Notary that your is name is this, born to this parent, date of birth is this, nationality is this...kind of format

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.