Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hi,

I would like to know how long DIAC will require for processing of state sponsered applications.
Thanks.
Hi

If you get SS and if you are in CSL then it will be very fast , may be in 6 months. If you are non CSL then you get only low priority so it will take atleast 18 - 24 months

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi

If you get SS and if you are in CSL then it will be very fast , may be in 6 months. If you are non CSL then you get only low priority so it will take atleast 18 - 24 months
Im on the MODL so what would be the processing time?

Thanx

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Im on the MODL so what would be the processing time?

Thanx
Hi Satpal,
It depends on your occupation, like if you are in IT, then being on MODL means you are also in CSL.
MODL without CSL (Approx.) 12-18 months. Plus MODL is going to be revised in December (so we don't know really, we will have to wait till dec).

Best Wishes.

BTW: are you currently in Bahrain.. I am also in Bahrain.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi Satpal,
It depends on your occupation, like if you are in IT, then being on MODL means you are also in CSL.
MODL without CSL (Approx.) 12-18 months. Plus MODL is going to be revised in December (so we don't know really, we will have to wait till dec).

Best Wishes.

BTW: are you currently in Bahrain.. I am also in Bahrain.

Yes i am in IT (net technologies). If they revise, i hope they dont take off the IT occupations off it. and yes i am in Bahrain also :) email me on satpal123 at gmail dot com so we can chat there.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Yes i am in IT (net technologies). If they revise, i hope they dont take off the IT occupations off it. and yes i am in Bahrain also :) email me on satpal123 at gmail dot com so we can chat there.

Cheers
That means then you are in CSL as well.......!
I am still waiting my ACS. Did you booked your IELTS, we went to British council today and got our test dates in Nov.

Good Luck..

·
Registered
238 Posts
That means then you are in CSL as well.......!
I am still waiting my ACS. Did you booked your IELTS, we went to British council today and got our test dates in Nov.

Good Luck..
Thats good then :) I got my ACS approved also & i had done my IELTS in january, got 7 band overall. My consultant is preparing the visa documents ans when thats ready I just have to give the visa fee thats all.

Regards

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
That's really good, CSL applications get processed fast.

Cheers and good luck.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thats good then :) I got my ACS approved also & i had done my IELTS in january, got 7 band overall. My consultant is preparing the visa documents ans when thats ready I just have to give the visa fee thats all.

Regards
You have any messenger so that we can chat?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts