Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dears,

I have three questions please:

1- What does the application being processed further means?

2- How long it usually takes to change from processed further to CO allocated for visa 175 CSL High Risk Country - Single.

3- Do you recommend me to do the medical test to save time?

Thank you all for your continues support.

Regards,

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
HI S

In all probabilities, u have a CO. they will start checking your documents, if u click on document checklist, the status in front of work references will change to met from further checking required. It is your call, if u want, u can get the meds and PCC done now or wait for the CO. If i was in your position, i would have got it done anyways.

Cheers
A

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anj? Do you mean that at the moment i have a CO even if the status didn't change to CO allocated? I have checked all the documents checklist all still required :)

Really, i don't know why DIAC is not publishing a clear description of the status items!

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
in all probabilities u do have a CO or will have one soon, when they are done with your documents verification/check, they will change it to met. if u want to wait for it to change to met and then go for the medicals and PCC, that too should be fine.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Steafo.....
If you are in CSL no need to worry.
You are near to get CO.
Taking Medicals and Pcc in advance should be decided by you.
IT may be better when Co ask for it.

...........................................................................................................................
Agent applied April 2007
TRA Positive September 2007
IELTS Pased January 2008
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Received File no: November 2008
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Waiting for Visa.???

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A country as Australia should be more systematic, this is what i expect, the status should be identical to what is happening.

When i have CO the status should be changed to CO allocated on the same day.

Its really strange!

·
Registered
541 Posts
A country as Australia should be more systematic, this is what i expect, the status should be identical to what is happening.

When i have CO the status should be changed to CO allocated on the same day.

Its really strange!
Hallo Steafo....
I am with your same opinion.
Australia is not a country like Iraq Afganistan or Somalia.
But things are not as clear.

Have you noticed another thing. Diac website says applications are taken as per longement date.
Actually it is not happening. In a same catagory visa those who applied 4monts ago got visa.
But a person applied one year ago still waiting for Visa.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And always they say, the delay is happening because of the "SECURITY CHECK"!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Processing further status doesn't mean that i have a CO, because till now i didn't get and message from them.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
they contact you when they need any further documents from you.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dear Anj,

Till now the status still processing futher (18/9/2009), it didnt change to CO allocated yet.

Even all documents are still required, and nobody contacted me from that time.

Is it normal??

Regards,

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
DIAC has been behaving abnormally off late, i cant comment. app processing further means u have a CO, there is no status as co allocated (dont remember anyone posting about the status as CO allocated), contact them, PLE works for some.. try that.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dear Anj,

I think there is a status called " CO Allocated", i always review the BEUpdate website many subscribers mentioned this, As this example:

12-02-2009 Applied Online.
15-06-2009 Application being processed further.
22-07-2009 CO allocated.
08-09-2009 Request for Further Information.
16-09-2009 Visa Granted.

Regards,

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dear Anj,

I think there is a status called " CO Allocated", i always review the BEUpdate website many subscribers mentioned this, As this example:

12-02-2009 Applied Online.
15-06-2009 Application being processed further.
22-07-2009 CO allocated.
08-09-2009 Request for Further Information.
16-09-2009 Visa Granted.

Regards,
Steafo, there is no such status as "Co Allocated" on the online document checklist. Most people mention CO allocated on BE Update when they get an email from the CO asking them to submit PCC's and Medicals.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ah okay :)

Thank you for your clarification, And my apologizes to Anj :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Steafo, there is no such status as "Co Allocated" on the online document checklist. Most people mention CO allocated on BE Update when they get an email from the CO asking them to submit PCC's and Medicals.
Hi Bannie,

Your Visa timeline is amazingly quick, within 3 months and u got it, under what category you had applied and did you use any agent or do it yourself.

Thanks!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That was an example for one user in BEUpdate website.

Regards,

·
Registered
11 Posts
That was an example for one user in BEUpdate website.

Regards,
sorry mate, u take it wrong, if u see under the signature of "bannie", he has clearly mention his timeline, i can't understand why u r saying this. And bannie is the meber of expatforum not the BE, also it looks very odd to quote the name of other forums over here, this will lead to a confusion.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts