Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I want to add my baby's name in my existing application for 189 visa. Baby was born on 18 November, 2013. I lodged the application on 10 Oct 2013 and CO was assigned to my case on 2 December 2013.

Do I need to request CO to add my baby's name into the application or is there any other procedure that I need to follow to add my baby's name ? How to pay the fees for additional member ?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mohit

G

·
Contact CO and tell them. They will want birth certificate, passport and form 47a. CO will send you a form to make payment.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Contact CO and tell them. They will want birth certificate, passport and form 47a. CO will send you a form to make payment.
Thanks a lot for the reply, Shel !

I have one more query regarding medicals for the baby. Do I need to wait for the CO to add baby's name in application to get the medical done or can I get the medicals done prior to addition of baby's name in application ?

I am asking this because getting baby's medicals in advance will save time and I will be ready with all the documents by the time CO replies and add baby's name in application.

Thanks,
Mohit

G

·
The clinic probably wont do it until they have made an application! You will need the child's passport to do the medical. It will hardly save a lot of time. Day 1 make medical appointment, day 2 add baby, day 3 do medical?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts